Technology has become a need for today’s businesses. As a startup founder or CEO, if you do not have a basic understanding of programming languages, it can be hard to hire Python developers that are ideal for your business.
Python is one of the best programming languages for building software on the web, mobile, blockchain, and more. If you are thinking of developing software for your firm, be sure you will hire Python developers in your development team. This article will guide you on why Python is beneficial for your project and how you can hire Python developers for it. Let’s begin.
What Skills Should I Look for To Hire Python Developers?
Although the skills of a Python developer range as per the job role, a developer hired for AI development has different requirements from a mobile software developer. But a few common skills you can look for before you hire Python developers are-
- Knowledge of different versions of Python, frameworks, libraries, and modules.
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts.
- Practical Proficiency and experience in Django, Flask, CherryPy, web2py, and other frameworks.
- Knowledge of REST API and its functions.
- Skills in mathematical libraries, modules, and packages.
- Knowledge of concepts such as differential calculus, statistics, linear algebra, and probability.
- Experience in UI/UX design on the Python platform.
Python is a universal language with a broad range of works. Hire Python developers who can skillfully utilize the language across compatible platforms.
Many challenges arise at different stages of the software development cycle, and the developer should be able to tackle those challenges. Hire Python developers who can find innovative solutions within deadlines.
Hire Python developers as team leaders, managers, or into important roles such as the backend. You must ensure the developers can coordinate with different business branches, such as design, SEO, marketing, etc. The developer should be able to handle all short and long-term tasks while also managing investors and end users.
Critical thinking is the ability to visualize projects from different viewpoints. You should hire Python developers who can think long-term, visualize problems and benefits regarding market and consumer requirements.
Communication skills are the most important skills next to coding. You need to hire Python developers who can easily share ideas, brainstorm, communicate technicalities, and offer constructive criticism if necessary.
Roles and responsibilities of a Python developer
Python has many powerful libraries and tools that have revolutionized the IT industry. That makes the job role of a Python developer range into various work profiles and industries. Here are a few crucial roles you can hire Python developers for and the responsibilities associated with them-
- Python web developer
- Write clear, reusable code
- Perform automation, tuning, and testing
- Utilize frameworks and libraries
- Write backend programming logic
- Automation testing engineer
- Design automation modules and frameworks
- Perform sophisticated unit tests and system tests
- Troubleshoot code issues
- Work with frameworks and tools like Pytest, Behave, and PyUnit
- Write test scripts
- Data analyst
- Conduct A/B testing
- Create and maintain Python libraries
- Model data to aid reporting
- Share results and data with the group
- Use the scripting language to compile, and collect data
- Machine learning Programmer
- Put machine learning (ML) models into production
- Transform data science prototypes
- Research ML tools and techniques
- Create machine learning systems and apps
- Run ML tests
- Adjust algorithms as per the test findings
- Software engineer
- Design, Develop and maintain software
- Modify and evaluate features as per requests
- Implement security measures
- Improve the app functionality
- Integrate applications with third-party software
- Provide technical solutions
How much does it cost to hire Python developers?
A Python developer charges around $50-90 per hour. However, to hire Python developers, consider these three things-
- Expertise Level: A junior-level developer will demand less salary than a senior developer.
- Job Role: A developer hired for testing will cost less than a full backend developer.
- Region: Developers’ rates depend a lot on the country they are from.
Let us look at the chart to get an estimation of yearly salaries according to the location:
|Salary Per Annum
Tips To Hire The Best Python Developers
Python developers play important roles in software development. It is best to have a clear roadmap on how to hire Python developers to build your project and work through your whole software development team. Here are a few points you should consider:
- Draft a perfect job Post.
Before creating an offer, organizations must understand the skills, technical knowledge, and degree requirements for a Python developer’s role. After analyzing these requirements, you can make a compelling job offer. Mention the technological stack, remote working hours, team size, budget, developer requirements, project type, and related details.
- Verify the Candidate’s Knowledge of Python and its frameworks.
It is only possible to hire Python developers with little or basic knowledge of the language if you are willing to hire freshers. Otherwise, any developer needs to know Python’s fundamentals with practical expertise in its frameworks and tools like Bottle, Django, Flask, and Pyramids. They should be familiar with concepts such as data structures, file and exception handling, Object-Oriented Programming, generators, and iterators. This promotes clean and efficient codes with speedier development.
- Remember Their Strong Communication Abilities.
A Python developer must be able to collaborate and communicate with other team members to develop and iterate the product quickly. It also helps in getting feedback and communicating the product’s progress. Poor communication skills can create a lag in production.
- Employ an outsourcing company or talent marketplace.
Apart from the abovementioned tips, companies should consider collaborating with an outsourcing company to hire Python developers. They can easily help in hiring talented professionals who match business requirements and remove the stress from your shoulders. Platforms such as Optymize helps you find suitable developers within 48 hours of communication. They can provide you a list of candidates as per your needs which you can shortlist, interview and hire as per your needs.
Hire For Python Developers: https://optymize.io/customer-form/
I am sure the article has given you some clarity on why Python is beneficial for your software development. If you are still in doubt or need any consultation, you can contact Optymize. Their professionals are trained and vetted by alumni of Goldman Sachs and Google who are always ready to help you scale up your business. Contact here to hire Python developers and other business queries.